Sewing 103 Workshop
Date: Saturday, March 28th 2020
Skill level: Beginner
In this beginner class we will be advancing our skills by learning about sewing patterns. It is suggested that you already have a basic knowledge of the sewing machine before taking this class.
Project: Have fun learning about a few symbols that are on handmade patterns as we create our own aprons. Learning how to read some of the basic symbols will prepare you for store purchased patterns. We will also practice seam finishes and sewing curves.
Things to know before class:
- Don't stress about sewing. You can do this!!!!
- You will have fun. I promise!
- 2 students per class
- Materials will be provided
- We highly suggest you come with your own sewing kit, but basic tools will be provided for use during the class
- Sewing machines will be provided upon request
- If you are bringing your own sewing machine please come at least 10 minutes early to class for set up.
- An email will be sent out to each student after sign up with more details
Sewing Class Disclaimer:
*All sales are final. A one time credit will be given to students that can not make it to class due to an emergency. Cancellations must be made prior to the start of class. Students will then have the opportunity to participate in the next available sewing class.
*Those using sewing equipment and other tools during the class are participating at their own risk. We ask that all students respect the tools being used and all safety recommendations while in class. Omni Chic is not responsible for any injuries made while sewing.