Workshop Date for the month:
Saturday, January 30th from 10:00am to 2:00pm
You Can Sew It!: Pajama Pants
Skill level: Intermediate (Basic machine sewing skills are required for this class)
Project: Pajama Pants
Winter is the perfect time of year for warm and cozy pajama pants. You will have so much fun learning about commercial patterns and creating your very own pair of pajama pants.
Things to know before class:
- Don't stress about sewing. You can do this!!!!
- You will have fun. I promise!
- 2 students per class
- The pattern needed for this project will be provided to you. Thread and materials are not included in this project. You will receive an email with details on supplies.
- We highly suggest you come with your own sewing kit, but basic tools will be provided for use during the class
- Sewing machines will be provided upon request
Sewing Class Disclaimer:
*All sales are final. A one time credit will be given to students that can not make it to class due to an emergency. Cancellations must be made prior to the start of class. Students will then have the opportunity to participate in the next available sewing class.
*Those using sewing equipment and other tools during the class are participating at their own risk. We ask that all students respect the tools being used and all safety recommendations while in class. Omni Chic is not responsible for any injuries made while sewing.
*We have policies in place that adhere to CDC guidelines to protect students from Covid 19 during class. MASKS ARE REQUIRED. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Students shall remain 6 feet apart during sessions. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times.